Combining 7 Hyaluronic Acids (2.1%) plus 0.2% Zinc Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Oat Beta Glucan, Panthenol, Allantoin, Skinasensyl, Niacinamide and Centella Extract.
A comprehensive, hydrating serum to restore and maintain the skin’s barrier function and replenish dry, dehydrated and compromised skin conditions.
An ideal moisture serum for use after intensive treatments such as skin needling, laser, hydroxy acid peels and potent anti-oxidants.
Suitable for all skin types.
• Hydrates and nourishes the skin
• Helps restore and maintain the skin’s barrier function
• Reduces Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
• Assists skin recovery / promotes wound healing
• Restores skin lipids
• Increases skin’s resilience
• Calms and soothes the skin
• Softens the skin
• Promotes an even skin tone
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
• Mitigates side-effects such as dryness and irritation that can be caused by potent antioxidants such as retinoic acid and high dosage retinoids, as well as acne treatments such as medically prescribed benzyl peroxide etc.
Essentials: Hydrating And Healing Serum 30ml
Use morning and night after cleansing and toning.
Apply a generous amount onto face and neck areas.
Allow to dry.
Follow with serums, facial oil and face cream.
Aqua, Niacinamide, Oat Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica (Centella) Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin (Soy / Rapeseed derived), Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP (N-Stearoyl-phytosphingosine), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, C12-C13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate, Zinc Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Coco-Glucoside, Tetrapeptide-15, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Tetrahydropiperine.
La Clinica For Skin and Body prides itself on its innovation and thus the ingredients listed here may differ from the packaging depending on the time and region of purchase.